Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
carefully before entering this contest ‘No Filter by IndiGo’
(“Contest”) conducted by InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”
/ “Us”/ “We”/ “Our”). By participating in the
Contest, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and represent that You satisfy all
of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
These Terms and Conditions govern Your participation in this Contest to be held on our website www.nofilterbyindigo.com
(“Website”). The Contest, being organized and conducted by IndiGo, shall commence
on May 25, 2023 and remain valid
till July 24, 2023 or until such
date as decided by IndiGo at its sole discretion (“Contest Period”)..
Accordingly, You (“Participant(s)” / “You” /
“Your”) agree and confirm that:
- You have voluntarily participated in the Contest;
- You unconditionally accept and undertake to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions
and have submitted the Content (as defined below) accordingly; and
- You are eligible to participate in the Contest as per the Terms and Conditions listed herein
If You do not agree to be bound or cannot comply with any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not
continue to submit any Content and/or participate in the Contest. Your failure to accept or comply
with any provision of these Terms and Conditions will disqualify You from participation. You agree
that the decision of IndiGo in all the matters relating to Your participation and this Contest shall
be final and binding on You in all respects.
Participants are invited to participate in the Contest by submitting original photographs relating to
any of the themes (“Themes”) as listed below (“Content”) :
- Culture and Celebrations;
- Nature and Wildlife;
- Monuments and Landscapes;
- People and Portraits;
After ensuring that the Content submission is in compliance with the requirements as set out in these
Terms and Conditions and the Website, the Participant may submit the Content by posting it on the
Website and filling in their details as requested on the Website. The Participants may decide to
provide tags pertaining to the Content and add description for the entry, however, the same is not
mandatory. The Participants may submit multiple photographs in the Contest under the same Theme or
IndiGo will review the Content received on the basis of inter alia appropriateness to the purpose,
framing and quality of the photograph and its visual impact and select the top nine  entries
The Winners of the Contest shall be entitled to participate in the program titled “#nofilter by
IndiGo” (“Reward”), which shall be produced by NGC Network (India) Private Limited
on behalf of IndiGo. The Winners shall not be entitled to any further rewards, gratification, cash
and/or prizes at any time and any nature whatsoever. It is further clarified that the Winners cannot
transfer, exchange and/or seek cash or cash equivalent for the Reward.
IndiGo reserves the right to withdraw the Reward in the event it is found that any information
including but not limited to data and/or documents provided by the Winners is wrong, fraudulent or
any misrepresentation is made by the Participant(s) and/or the Winners. Consequently, IndiGo
reserves the right to declare any other Participant(s) as the Winner(s) of the Contest and transfer
the Reward to that Participant.
Terms and Conditions:
- To participate in this Contest, the Participant should be a citizen of India, at least eighteen
(18) years of age
- The Participant(s) undertakes, warrants and guarantees to IndiGo that the Participant(s) has the
full legal capacity to participate in the Contest and shall comply with these Terms and
- There is no participation fee for this Contest and no purchase of any products and/or services
from IndiGo is necessary to be eligible to participate in this Contest.
- All personal details and information requested by and supplied to IndiGo by the Participant
shall be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- A maximum of 5 (five) unique entries will be accepted per Participant irrespective of the Theme
chosen. If a Participant submits duplicate entries, such duplicate entries shall be considered
as one (1) entry. However, only one (1) entry of a Participant may be chosen as a winning entry.
- Entries are to be uploaded on the Website only. All entries shared via any other platform,
social media story, or a direct message (DM) will be disqualified.
- The Participants should be of sound health and mind, and must enter this Contest on their own
behalf. Submission of Content (at any stage of the Contest) by proxy will not be accepted, even
on behalf of family members of any person. The Content must be original, creative, and owned by
the Participant(s) alone in his/her individual capacity and should not infringe and/or violate
any intellectual property of third party and/or privacy/personality rights.
- The Content shall not contain any third-party music, song, lyrics or any other form of
intellectual property. IndiGo shall, however, have right to edit, delete, modify or otherwise
change or retouch the Content and/or description at its sole discretion to attain optimum
quality of the Content in public domain.
- The photograph(s) forming part of the Content shall be either an in-camera original image or
original image/s as uploaded from mobile phones and the said photograph shall not be AI
generated. Additionally, Participants agrees to submit to IndiGo the raw image file of the
photograph, should they get shortlisted as part of the top nine (9) Winners.
- The resolution of the photograph forming part of the Content should be in following manner:
Maximum file size 20MB and minimum 2 MB/photo and recommended photo dimensions: 1000X1000
pixels; 1920X1080 pixels or 1080 X 1920 pixels.
- The social media profiles (i.e., Instagram or Facebook or Twitter) of the Participants have to
be publicly accessible till such time the Winner is declared.
- IndiGo is not liable in any manner whatsoever if an entry sent by a Participant is not uploaded
successfully and/or not received by IndiGo for any reason whatsoever.
- The Participant(s) represents that he/she has not been accused or convicted or is otherwise
involved in any criminal offence and/or is not under inquiry or trial by the police or judiciary
which has not been disclosed to IndiGo in writing.
- The Participant(s) acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Contest
at his / her free will and is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from such
participation in the Contest. It is a condition of entry and participation in the Contest that
the Participant(s)has not entered into any contractual, commercial, sponsorship agreement or
other arrangement which might be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise prevent
the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
- IndiGo reserves the absolute right and discretion to deny the Participant(s) entry in the
Contest, and/or to disqualify a Participant from the Contest, if IndiGo determines that the
Participant(s) is not compliant with any of these Terms and Conditions and/or the Content
infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The Winners of the Contest will be selected by IndiGo from the eligible entries based on the
criteria stated above. The selection panel from IndiGo will consist of representatives from
IndiGo's marketing and communications team whose decision shall be final and binding.
- The Participant (s) acknowledges that his/her right to participate in the Contest shall
constitute good and valid consideration, binding him/her by the terms of these Terms and
Conditions. However, participation in the Contest shall in no way guarantee a right to any
Reward. All Reward decisions shall be at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- IndiGo reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) these Terms and Conditions and/or
withdraw/suspend the Contest, at any point of time, without prior notice. IndiGo is under no
obligation to respond to all questions/queries with regard to the Contest and /or interpretation
of the Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby grant to IndiGo and its related companies, affiliates, agents, licensees,
sublicensees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third-party service
providers, and their respective retail partners, marketing or public relations agencies, and
other affiliates, and (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual,
irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use
Your Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion for the
purposes of or relating to the Contest or otherwise. The Licensed Parties may use, display,
reproduce, distribute and/or transmit Your Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with
no obligation to you whatsoever. You further understand and acknowledge that IndiGo and/or the
Licensed Parties may use the Content for commercial exploitation, sponsorship purposes, etc. and
You shall not have any claim against the same for any reason whatsoever. You further acknowledge
and understand that Your Content once submitted by IndiGo, shall remain on the Website or other
places where it is shared by IndiGo for perpetuity.
- The Participant(s) shall ensure that the Content shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming,
denigrating women or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not
infringe the rights of a third person. In the event of any violation to the aforementioned, the
Participant(s) shall immediately be disqualified from taking part in the Contest or any further
rounds of participation and such Participant(s) shall solely remain liable for any action
(criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
- The Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify IndiGo and its affiliates against any claims that
might arise from their actions or omissions while participating in the Contest.
- IndiGo is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have
participated in the Contest and/or accommodate any person or persons who have been selected in
the round of the Contest.
- IndiGo is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner
whatsoever, for any physical injury, death, mental trauma, loss of earnings, employment caused
to any Participant(s) in relation to the Contest. In case IndiGo is unable to reach the
Participant(s) on the coordinates provided by him / her, the entry will be deemed as invalid.
- IndiGo reserves the right to disqualify any entry/Content where it is not possible to determine
with certainty the Participant submitting the entry.
- Only the entries received during the Contest Period will be considered valid.
- IndiGo shall not be responsible or liable for any Website/system difficulties and downtime, any
failure of any technology / server / system / internet, or any corrupt data / information /
incomplete registrations/entries submitted by Participant(s).
- At no point of time will IndiGo be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participant(s) of its
decision. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to the Terms and Conditions and the
Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
- This contest is conducted, managed and executed solely by IndiGo and all contest related
decisions are solely at the discretion of IndiGo.
- The Participant(s) may not speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give
any interviews or comments relating to the Contest or any aspect of the Contest and/or with
regard to Confidential Information, or write blogs, post any messages in this regard on social
networking or any site including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, without the
prior written approval of IndiGo. Confidential Information shall mean and include any IndiGo
information which is communicated to the Participant on account of his/her participation in the
Contest, including but not limited to information that is written, graphic, machine readable or
other tangible form (including, without limitation, documents, software, prototypes, samples,
data sets, and plant and equipment) and is marked “Confidential,” “Proprietary” or would
otherwise be reasonably deemed confidential. Violation of this clause may lead to
disqualification of the Participant(s), at IndiGo’s sole discretion.
- IndiGo reserves the right to collect the primary data/information of the Participant, including
but not limited to, name, age, contact no., address, sex, etc and shall keep all such primary
data/information collected from the Participant(s) confidential. IndiGo shall not share the
information so collected with any third party, save and except for the purpose of the present
Contest. By providing such primary data/information, the Participant(s) hereby agree that IndiGo
shall have the right to share the information so collected with such other third party as
required for the purpose of the Contest. The Participant(s) hereby agree that they consent to
the sharing or collection of such personal data/information for the purpose of the Contest.
- The Content shall at all times, in compliance with the requirements laid down under applicable
laws including the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and accordingly
You shall not host, display, upload, publish, transmit, update or share any information
(including but not limited to the Content) that belongs to another person and which You do not
have right to.
For any circumstances beyond those envisaged above, final discretion shall rest with IndiGo. IndiGo
reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions.